Coming Soon To The Storyologist!

3:33 PM Amanda Prahl 0 Comments

Hi, everyone! As you've probably already noticed, we're going through a few changes here at The Storyologist. First up: a new look, one that's brighter, cleaner, and hopefully easier to navigate and read. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Summer's here, and for me, that means a bit of downtime from my regular schedule. So there's going to be a little more going on here over the next few months:
  • First up, the return of "The Fan's Guide to Writing". I began the series several months ago with this post, explaining the concept of "Chekov's gun" through the pilot episode of Sherlock. I'm going to pick this series back up again with more explanations of the elements of writing, illustrated by pop culture. 
  • Second, more diverse content. This past TV season has been full of amazing stories to write about, which has meant this blog has leaned heavily towards television reviews and commentary over the past few months. With TV on summer hiatus, that means more content about other media- especially theater, which is headed into its own "finale season" right now as the 2014-2015 season comes to a close with the Tony Awards in early June.
  • Hopefully, more interactions with you, the readers. As always, I would love your feedback and comments- come join the discussions and feel free to let me know what you'd like to see.
Looking forward to continuing to share a love of great stories with you all.

~Amanda

0 comments: